I only usually leave reviews when I have a negative experience with a site (like most people) but after reading some of the nonsensical negative reviews here, I will break that habit.
To cover some of the points made in some of the other reviews;
- Accounts are free and do what they say they do, you can chat with models as a free user, it just depends on the chat restrictions set by each individual model. Premium features are naturally reserved for paying customers.
- I don't know the exact amount but the 50% figure is probably about right for how much models make per token earnt through tips or private shows. Think that's bad? factor into the equation the cost that the website bares when serving thousands of cam streams to thousands of users, many of whom are guests or regular members, where does the bandwidth come from for that? how about when a model earns very little through lack of performance, do they pay back the cost of the bandwidth? I would estimate there is a profit in there for the administrators but not as much as you might think.
- As for tipping models for "off the site" perks, MFC makes it quite clear that all tips are just that; tips. Any agreement you have with the model in exchange for a tip is between you and the model, no moderation or mediation is offered for this, also made clear on the site. If you got taken for a few tokens, rate the model down and move on.. welcome to the real world. I have never personally experienced this but then I just give tips as a token of my appreciation to the model.
- I have never personally encountered a poor juddery connection over the past 3 years of using this service but then I guess this is subjective to the models connection, server location and its upstream providers to your ISP.
- Track your IP address, you bet. Find me a subscription website that doesn't do this. What other way would you suggest to trace and block fraudsters and spammers? If you're a legitimate paying rule abiding customer, what do you have to worry about? If you are worried about this, you should delete your facebook, hotmail/gmail account and sign off from the internet.
- The website does indeed archive every conversation, not really a secret considering there's a link which allows you to view your past conversations with models... without storing the information, how else would one make this possible? You could always click the "Clear Chat Logs" link, though that could be some sort of underhand trick or trap so best be careful /s
Nonsensical codswallop quashed, now onto my experience with MFC;
I've been a member of MFC since 2008 and still a happy paying customer today. I am also a member of other adult cam sites, but this website is frankly a hundred times better than the others. I prefer this website because it is much richer in features for paying customers than the others, with most other cam sites you are lucky to get a basic "java" chatroom and the option to take a model private. MFC offers a non-laggy free chatroom, private, voyageur and group shows. I could go on but I will sign off by leaving a pro/con list and let you decide for yourself.
- Free to use for all users.
- Private archives (great way to view your private sessions again, and again..)
- Thousands of very beautiful models, there really is someone for everyone.
- Non laggy (ajax?) chatroom.
- Stable website and connection to cams.
- Variety of different ways to spend your tokens (privates, voyageur, group and tipping).
- A ton of other misc stuff I won't go onto list but it certainly is the most feature rich cam site.
- Ancient green layout. It may have looked nice during web 1.0 era but this is 2012 and time for a change.
- Plenty of ways to filter models but no way to filter by age... somewhat of an oversight.
- No possible way to change the email address associated with your account (other than by contacting support).
- Support is mediocre and very meh from my experience, and being a "platinum premium" member, I should in theory receive the highest priority level of support. Having contacted support on about 4 occasions, I only received replies on 2 of those. It has nearly always been a technical or billing issue that I have contacted them about and not something covered by the wiki documentation. For any other website, I would have stopped visiting it if this had happened, so it's a testament to how good this site is that I have chosen to overlook these occasions.
I neither work for or know the people who own MFC. This review does not contain an affiliate link.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook