For the most part, the tour staff were good, but there were several problems.
1. The route map doesn't download from your website.
2. Consequently, I emailed a request for route information from your website and didn't get an answer for 4 day. After I was already in Washington.
3. The recordings that are played on the bus gave interesting and valuable information but most of the time the drivers turned them off in the middle of the recording and then turned them back on two stops later. I feel that I missed a lot.
4. The red line, for some reason stopped at Union Station and made everyone get off and onto another bus that we thought was leaving sooner. We sat there for at least 20 minutes. Fun! Fun! Fun!
5. When I booked the tickets, I was led to believe that there would be a Potomac Cruise included but that doesn't start till April. Oh well!
Next time I come to Washington, this won't be my first choice.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook