jAlbum is easy to use, but still very flexible.
What I like:
- Get nice-looking albums very quickly
- Use it across different OS's
- Use references to highres files instead of copying
- Get static and self-contained HTML albums
- Have an intelligent updating algorithm that only re-creates needed files
What I miss or dislike:
- jAlbum tends to create folders that I don't want.
- Re-arranging images in albums with more that 50 images is annoying. Auto-scroll while dragging an image should be improved.
- I have not yet found a skin that supports panoramic images in the way I want: Images marked as panoramic should be scaled only regarding the height, allowing with to exceed the specified bounds.
- I have not yet found a skin that supports panaroma for touch devices in a convenient way
- My albums include scripts from jalbum.net without obvious reason. A simple counting is ok but this is too much scripting.
I will continue recommending it.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook